*** Notice that all accepted papers will be required to be IEEE Xplore compliant since they will be indexed and published online on IEEE Xplore. ***
- The deadline is
June 29, 2012July 6, 2012.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished work; nor are they being submitted for publication consideration elsewhere.
- All submissions should be camera-ready PDF files of up to 5 pages in length. If the paper consists of 5 pages, the last page may only contain references.
- All papers must be submitted in English and conform to the official double-column format in accordance with ICASSP 2012 paper format requirement. The authors' kit may be downloaded from ICASSP 2012 website.
- It is also a condition that at least one author of an accepted paper is registered by the early registration deadline, or the paper will be withdrawn and not published in the proceedings.
- Each accepted paper must be presented by one of its authors in-person at the conference. Authors of any paper accepted into the technical program, but not presented on-site will be blacklisted from future ISCSLP conferences.